top of page
Occupational Therapist - The Orchard
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - PRN - WHITTIER, CA
The Orchard Post Acute Care in Whittier, CA, is seeking a PRN OT to join our fun and hard-working in-house therapy team. Conveniently located near PIH in Whittier, we are proud of our beautiful facility and spacious, well equipped therapy gym.
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance - flex schedule - competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
The Orchard is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. As part of our therapy team, you will have unlimited opportunity to create and implement the programs you are passionate about and help us provide the best possible rehab services to our adult and geriatric patient population.
Browse our website at www.FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
$47 - $53 per hour
bottom of page