top of page
OT Assistant - Garrison
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT - LUBBOCK, TX
Ask Us About Our Tuition Assistance and Relocation Packages
FULL TIME: Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and work life balance!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Garrison Nursing & Rehabilitation in Lubbock is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility with strong ties to Texas Tech Health Sciences Center and the Lubbock community.
Browse our website at FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable.
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience.
Garrison Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
$30 - $40 per hour
bottom of page