top of page
OT Assistant - Northeast Rehab & Health
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT - PRN - San Antonio, TX
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Northeast Rehabilitation & Healthcare, located in the heart of San Antonio, TX, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We have an amazing in-house therapy team here, and they are doing great things in their programming and with their residents. We see a diverse mix of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive disorders and many of our patients are returning to home.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable.
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide.
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice.
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity.
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence.
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
$38 - $42 per hour
bottom of page