top of page
Rehab Outpatient Director
PT or OT – Outpatient Director
Hunters Pond of San Antonio, TX, is seeking a full time Physical or Occupational Therapist to serve as our Outpatient Director. Seeking someone who is passionate about their profession and takes pride in the work they do! As Outpatient Director you will be responsible for building and strengthening relationships with current and prospective outpatient referral sources by completing face-to-face meetings with physicians, office managers, referral coordinators, and individuals in the community. You will educate these individuals on the services our facility offers, discuss patient care, referrals, and thank them for existing referrals. As an Evaluating Therapist, you will be treating older adults in our skilled nursing facility as well as in the community.
- Build and strengthen relationships with current and prospective referral sources by completing face-to-face meetings with physicians, office managers, referral coordinators, and individuals in the community.
- Identify and market to local primary and specialty physicians to address their patients outpatient therapy needs.
- Assist the Director of Rehab with coordinating community events, public relations campaigns, or specialty marketing campaigns
- Manage outpatient therapy schedule to establish and maintain POC as well as coordinate with other therapists to reschedule any missed visits.
- Provide therapy services to long-term care, skilled in-patient, and outpatients within the facility.
- Provide therapy services in the outpatients' homes, group home, ALF/ILF
- Licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
- Experience in marketing in healthcare is optional, but preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport
- Outgoing and personable
- Willingness to become involved in local community events
- Minimum of 1 year experience in SNF and/or home health
Browse our website at www.flagshiptherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
bottom of page