top of page
Speech-Language Pathologist - Villa Maria Health & Recovery
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - FULL TIME - VILLA MARIA HEALTH & RECOVERY - TUCSON, AZ
Villa Maria Health & Recovery is under new ownership! We have a vibrant therapy team with 8 full time staff members. We are looking to add to our dynamic team. Villa Maria offers short term and long term care and has a specialty focus for substance use disorder. There will also be an outpatient program that will be a part of the facility as well.
We are truly utilizing a community model that Tucson has never seen before. We would love to bring in a team member that can share in the creative programming and development for this specialty population. We are more than a treatment facility...we are a caring home and training center.
- Student Loan Repayment
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Visit FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
AZ Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
bottom of page