top of page
Speech Therapist - Pleasant Valley
Speech-Language Pathologist - PRN - Pleasant Valley Healthcare - Garland, TX
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Opportunities for training and continuing education in Think Thin/dysphagia, Abilities Care and dementia, stroke and neuro rehabilitation, and respiratory/COVID recovery programs
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation. is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. If you are passionate about providing great care, building effective therapy programs to enhance our patient’s recovery and potential, and want to be part of a dynamic and high energy team, this could be the position for you!
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
$50 - $55 per hour
bottom of page